Thu, May 27|
Coliving Connections #5 - Design
Connect with other Coliving Hub members - Following up on our May webinar we will dive deeper into design questions.
Time & Location
May 27, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM GMT+2
About the Event
OBS: The time has been changed from our usual time, it is now at 1pm CET.
This virtual networking event is designed to help Coliving operators and industry leaders to come together as a community and support each other. Not only is this a critical time to help us cope through but making it virtual, makes it truly global. Therefore, we created Coliving Connections to help you stay connected and meet new people. Here is what it would look like:
- Intro from Coliving Hub team
- Breakout rooms with max. 5 participants (3 sessions)
- Facilitated discussions on given topics
- Exchanging virtual business cards
- Closing remarks
Here is what you will be getting out of it:
- Creating authentic connections
- Strengthening existing relationships
- Answering current challenges in the Coliving industry
You will receive a Zoom link with your registration and a reminder one hour prior to the networking event
Coliving Hub is a non-profit organization and all proceeds are invested in enabling education of the industry and improving member experience.
There are limited tickets for this event.€12.00